Immanuel Pathways in Central Iowa Celebrates First Birthday
We'd like to wish a very Happy 1st Birthday to Immanuel Pathways Central Iowa which first opened its doors on October 1, 2015.
Below are a few fun facts about Pathways Central Iowa:
• Pathways Central Iowa received our first referral call on the first day we were officially designated as an open PACE Program
• Pathways opened with five participants on October 1, 2015
• Monthly high enrollment of 8 participants occurred in April 2016
• We will serve 63 participants as of 10/1/16
• During FY16, PCI hired 31 staff members, ending FY16 with 38 employees
• As of 10/1/16, we have 40 staff members
• Pathways Central Iowa has a nine county service area, which covers almost 5,295 miles, two and a half times greater than our sister Center in Southwest Iowa (2,084 mi)
• As of 10/1/16, we serve participants living in six of our nine counties
Please join us in wishing Immanuel Pathways in Central Iowa a very Happy 1st Birthday!